University of Copenhagen 1997
International School of Veterinary Postgraduate Studies 2012
Senior Regulatory Science Specialist
Marianne Jochumsen is part of the IWA Regulatory Development Team.
Her main working fields are:
- Project management and preparation of regulatory strategies for development projects
- Preparation of regulatory project plans
- Compilation of regulatory submission dossiers, pre-clinical module 2 & 4
- Review of and input to various documents for regulatory submissions,
biological risk assessments, biological evaluations, toxicological evaluations
- Medical related writing
- Review of pre-clinical data, study plans, reports
- Evaluation of clinical pathology data, cytology, and veterinary evaluations.
For more information about Regulatory Development click here.