Regulatory Science Specialist
University of Copenhagen 2009
Graduate Diploma in Business Administration – Strategic management and business development, HD(O), Copenhagen Business School, 2015
Trine Junker Bundgaard Larsen is part of the IWA Regulatory Development Team.
Her main working fields are:
• Regulatory project management and preparation of regulatory project plans
• Preparation of regulatory strategies for projects in development and in registration phase
• Review of and input to various documents for regulatory submissions
• Regulatory dossier gap analysis
• Compilation of regulatory submission dossiers, incl. Orphan Drug Designation applications, Clinical Trial Applications (CTA), Investigational New Drug applications and NDA/MAA.
For more information about Regulatory Development click here.