Information about cookies
A cookie is a small text file, which is placed on your computer or other device. It makes it possible for us to recognize your computer and gather information about which pages and functions are visited with your computer. Cookies contain only anonymous information.
Cookies are used by most websites and are in many cases essential for the website to work properly.
How to disable cookies in your browser
If you block cookies in your browser, your device will not be tracked when you visit our website. However, please note that by declining cookies you will also not allow some functionality on our website and it may not work correctly.
Privacy Information Notice
This Privacy Information Notice sets out the steps that IWA Consulting takes to ensure that any information provided to us is kept secure and confidential and is used only for the purposes for which it is provided.
Please read this notice carefully in order to understand how we process, use and disclose your personal data. If you have any questions regarding IWA Consulting’s processing of your personal data, please contact our GDPR responsible via email@example.com.
This statement touches upon the following topics:
- Categories of personal of data and purposes
- Disclosure and transfer of the personal data
- Retention period
- Your rights
- Categories of personal data and purposes
1.1 We collect and process the following types of personal data on you:
- IP address
- Contact information details
1.2 We process the personal data for the following purposes and on the listed legal basis:
- To monitor traffic/usage in order to improve our site and your online experience when visiting our website (GDPR art. 6(1)(f))
- To be able to reply when you contact IWA Consulting via firstname.lastname@example.org (GDPR art. 6(1)(f))
When we collect personal data directly from you for the purposes described above, you provide the data when browsing the website and when contacting us using our contact details on our website.
- Disclosure and transfer of personal data
2.1 Disclosure of personal data
The personal data will not be disclosed to or shared with any 3. parties.
2.2 Making personal data available to data processors
We make personal data available to our business partners, including IT suppliers that stores and process personal data on our behalf. Such business partners and suppliers are subject to IWA Consulting’s instructions regarding the storing and processing of personal data. Further, it is IWA Consulting’s responsibility that the storing and processing is in accordance with the data privacy legislation.
2.3 Transfer to third countries
We transfer your personal data to our processer who is established in the US. The
legal basis for the transfer is EU Standard Contractual Clauses (controller-to-
- Retention period
We store the personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes above.
- Contact information and details of your email request is stored for a maximum of 12 months after the request has been solved
- We are currently not able to clearly state the retention period for IP addresses. However, we
can inform you that we process your IP address for security purposes and we delete it as soon
as possible when we have established there is no threat to our website. If we have established
that your IP address is a threat to our website, we will store this information until we have
reason to believe otherwise.
- Your rights
- You have the right to request access to the personal data we hold and process regarding you
- Further, you have the right to request us to rectify any personal data on you that might be incorrect, as well as the right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data
- You may request to receive any personal data on you that you provided to us as structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, if our processing of such personal data is based on your consent or a contract that you concluded with us (data portability)
- Upon your request we will erase personal data on you, unless we have a legal basis for continuing the processing
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, such as the Danish Data Protection Agency
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding the protection of your personal data or if you wish to exercise your legal rights. You may contact our GDPR responsible via email@example.com.
Ølbycenter 7, 1.